Joni McKeown LMT, RSMP-II
Owner & Practitioner
Joni believes wellness and wholeness is about balance and connection, whether physical, emotional, mental or spiritual, and that her work with you begins with where you are, with the aim of helping you get to where you want to be – through an integrative approach that is rooted in many different traditions from around the world, and which embraces both science and intuition, using bodywork, energy work, and the support of plant and stone allies.
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT – TN Lic #14378)
- Clinical Herbalist (Associate – American Herbalist Guild)
- Registered Stone Medicine Practitioner (RSMP-II)
Massage Modalities & Training: Swedish Relaxation, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Testing (AROM/PROM/MRT), Active Isolated Stretching, Prenatal, Hydrotherapy, and Eastern Theory.
Other Modalities & Training: Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist Certification (NADA), Daoist Stone Medicine Certification, Medical Intuitive Certification, Reiki Certification, and Sound Therapy training. [Joni also works with the land and is a certified Permaculture Design Consultant (PDS).]
Member of the:
The American Herbalist Guild (AHG)
The Stone Medicine Guild (SMG)
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA)
Clinical Herbalist Training & Clinicals
– David Winston’s Center of Herbal Studies – 2 year Clinical Herbalist Program
– David Winston’s Center of Herbal Studies – 1 year Therapeutics Program (current)
– Over 1500 hours of documented training with many respected local and national educators
Stone Medicine Training
– Jeffrey Yuen, 88th generation Daoist Priest – Jade Purity School, Lao Tzu & 26th generation Daoist Priest – Complete Reality School, Dragon Gate (Daoist Traditions & Daoist Healing Arts – NCCAOM credited classes)
– Sarah Thomas MAc, LAc, RSMP-E (Upper Clarity – NCCAOM credited classes)
– Mind Body Institute
Robert McKeown MSN CNL APRN PMHNP-BC
Robert acts as a consultant for Liminal Space Massage & Healing Arts, in addition to his practice as a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (APRN PMHNP-BC) for a local non-profit clinic.
Robert holds a Post-Masters degree as an Advanced Practice Nurse (APRN PMHNP-BC), a Masters in Nursing (MSN) as a Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL), and a BA in Psychology.
Other: Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist Certification (NADA)